Skip to content

Contractors, Self Employed & Freelancers Accountancy Services Business Insurance

Carrington Blake Accountancy works in partnership with FCA registered and regulated insurance brokers who are part of the Carrington Blake Group of companies.
As a Sole Trader or Freelancer, it is important that you work with a broker that not only understands your business but can facilitate the placement of your liability with a variety of insurers.
We provide a tailored approach to each client to understand their business before providing quotations, advice, policy production and claims handling as applicable. We will provide a comprehensive review and analysis of your insurance requirement/needs.e to us, avoid paying fines and improve your profitability. Statistics from Companies House show that one in ten of the accounts filed every year is rejected due to mistakes. Mistakes can result in hefty fines, as well as paying too much tax. Using our services can increase your profitability by up to 60 per cent because we are always accurate and on time.

Here are some of the most popular coverage sort after by our Sole Trader/Freelancer clients:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Directors and Officers Liability
  • Buildings/Contents
  • Commercial Combined Insurance (Package)
  • Construction All Risks (Contractors)

The feedback we have received from our clients on the brokerage service is that :

  • Received quotations that have allowed them to make their businesses more competitive and to give them the comfort of knowing they are being provided
  • Receive a full breakdown analysis of the coverage
  • High-speed communication
  • High level of expertise and is highly responsive
  • Specialist advice

Contact us Today and Receive a Free Tax Service. Let's talk about how we can help you