Small to Medium Enterprises Accountancy Services Financial Advisory Services
Our SMEs Services
If you’re looking for good deposit rates, investment returns, to retire comfortably, buy a property or to protect the wealth you’ve built up, you will need financial advice. The solutions provided will take into account how complicated your finances and personal circumstances are along with your short and long-term goals. At Carrington Blake Accountancy we work with a range of financial advisers who offer a comprehensive financial planning service for all of your Corporate & Personal financial needs.
- A financial planning service which gives you the ability to aspire towards your personal and business financial goals
- Advice on the suitability of financial products available in the marketplace
- When do you want to retire and how much income will you need?
- What vehicles can help you achieve this, personal pensions, SIPPS, investment property portfolio
- Would you like to find out about Capital or Income Guaranteed pension products?
- If you are an employer, you and your employees will have seen the TV adverts about work-based pensions (NEST). We provide advice on how NEST will impact your business and ways you reduce the cost of NEST
- Reviewing existing Group Personal Pension Arrangements, Final Salary Schemes, SSASs
- Understanding how best to invest your income in retirement
- Elderly Care Advice- providing advice on how best to fund care in old age.
GENERAL & COMMERCIAL INSURANCE:
Are you paying too much for your insurance? Sometimes not having the correct insurance can increase costs and can cause problems. We have the facilities and business relationships to help you with this and provide a quote for your business.
- Business contents- your computers and products
- Fleet vehicle cover
- Personal buildings and contents
- Ensuring the continuation of your business in the event of death or ill health of the key personnel who help generate the profits
- Key person, Shareholder / Partnership Protection
- We can help you find a bespoke plan for your business that could cut down the number of days lost to sickness.
- Group Risk Benefits- Death in Service, Flex Benefits
- Ensuring your family’s financial wellbeing in the event of death, critical illness or ill health
- Are you properly protected? We can help for much less than you may think
- We can now offer HNW clients a bespoke Tax Planning Service through our specialist partner.
- Inheritance Tax, Estate and Succession Planning – making sure your wealth is protected for you and your family in the most tax-efficient way.
- Enterprise Investment Scheme, Venture Capital Trust, Business Property Relief schemes.
SAVINGS & INVESTMENTS:
- Cash Management- helping businesses and private individuals to get better rates on deposits
- School Fees Planning
- Tax Efficient Savings- ISAs and Junior ISAs
- Investment Bonds
- Trustee Investments
- Corporate Investments
RESIDENTIAL AND BUY-TO-LET MORTGAGES:
- We provide advice for you and your staff on their residential mortgages and Buy to Let
- Further Advances and Rate reviews.