Property Owners Accountancy Services Tax Returns and Self-Assessments
Our Property Owner Services
If you rent out a property you should submit a Self Assessment tax return to HM Revenue & Customs every year. HMRC is actively pursuing property landlords who have not disclosed their rental income on their tax returns.
At Carrington Blake Accountancy, we are specialists in self-assessment for property owners, Imagine being able to focus 100 percent on your core business and never having to worry about your self-assessment or tax return again.
What You Get
We pride ourselves on making things as easy for our customers as possible. At the initial meeting, we spend time getting to know you as an individual, in order to be able to provide the best possible service. For us to complete your return accurately, we need correct records from you. You can either send us your existing and accurate records, or we can take care of that for you with our Bookkeeping. When we take on your self-assessment, we provide:
- Property accountants
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) planning and mitigation
- Minimising UK taxes for non-resident, non-domiciliaries undertaking property development activities in the UK
- Specialist advice from tax specialists to help minimise your liability and maximise compliance
- Basic compliance including the preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
- Capital allowance claims
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Free telephone support
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- VAT planning, advice and registration
- Independent financial advice through our FSA regulated financial advisers
- Fixed fee agreement
- Personal tax advice for private landlords
- Holding structures and structuring advice
- Free bookkeeping templates and software at a reduced price
- We monitor all of your transactions to ensure you are PAYE compliant
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
We provide comprehensive business advice and support tailored to your unique set of circumstances. We are able to do this because we take the time at our first meeting with you to really understand how you operate.
A PROACTIVE APPROACH
We continually review your profit and loss balances and analyse any trends from a tax perspective to ensure the most tax-efficient outcome for you.